Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Duathlon 28.02.12

News reports from the duathletes themselves... Team Two had the very first duathlon in the school. No other team ever did a duathlon. We did it at Parkvale School yesterday afternoon. We did a run then a swim.It was enjoyable. A person choked under water. People did diving and cannonballs to get in. Then when I hopped out I sprinted to the end. The next race started. Mr Gifkins said, "On your marks, get set, go!" They went around the field then around the pool. Once they got in they swam to the other end and got out and zoomed to the finish line. By Liske
I liked the duathlon. It was fun. Mr Gifkins said, "GO!" I won the duathlon. By Tyler
Two days ago Year 2 had a duathlon. There were only 6 races. Mr Gifkins said, "On your marks, get set, go." We went speeding. I was so excited when it was my turn. I did a bomb in the pool. We went zooming to the finish line. By Haris
Team Two went to a duathlon and we swam the whole pool. I dived in it! By Christopher
Team Two had their very first duathlon at Parkvale School's field. We had to run around the field. We ran across the pool. It was fun. When we got in the pool some kids got flutterboards and some kids walked in the pool. When we got out it was cold. By Makayla

2 comments:

  1. Well done team 2, I bet you were all tired after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work team 2 you all worked hard.

    ReplyDelete